Leading Advocates for Business Credit and Financial Management Professionals
As an affiliate of the National Association of Credit Management, we are advocates for promoting good laws for sound credit, protecting businesses against fraudulent debtors, improving the interchange of credit information, developing better credit practices and methods and establishing a code of ethics.
In addition, NACM Connecticut is a leading resource for credit and financial management, providing information, products and services for business credit and accounts receivable management to businesses and credit professionals.
Industry Credit Groups
- National Arms Manufactures
- Connecticut Electrical Wholesalers
- National Construction
- Eastern Regional Steel Service
- North American Paper-Plastics Industry
- National Fine Paper Manufacturers